200 gm all purpose flour ~ sifted
4 gm salt
105 ml water
12 gm unsalted butter
120 gm beff/chicken strip
90 gm onions ~ chopped
120 gm mozarella cheese
4 gm black pepper
3 tablespoons bechamel sauce
1. Put aside the sliced meat and onion. Combine flour, salt
and water in a mixing bowl and beat with an electric hokk
mixture until a rough ball is formed.
2. Add the butter, whisk to form a clean and smooth dough.
Take the dough and grease some oil. Wrap it with a plastik wrap
and leave to rest for 30 minutes.
3. Turn out the dough on to a lightly floured surface. Divide
into 3 portion. Shape the dough with a rolling pin into a roud
pizza base or 20 cm in diameter. Make 3 pizza bases and trasfer
into the greased pan.
4. Spread the bechamel sauce on the pizza base, arrange the sliced
meat, sprinkle the onion and cheese.
5. Lightly dust some black pepper. Bake in the oven for 10 - 12
minutes, enjoy this pizza while it still hot.
50 gm unsalted butter
60 gm superfine flour ~ sifted
1000 ml whole fat milk
4 gm salt
1. Melt the butter in a pot over low heat and add the
flour, stir and saute until well blended.
2. Pour the milk into the pot, whisk with a ballon mixer
over low heat.
3. Sprinkle some salt to taste. Stir and cook until the
sauce thickened. Pour and keep in an air tight container.
4. This bechamel sauce can be kept in the refrigenerator to
last 3 - 4 days or 4 weeks in the freezer.